We are very excited to announce the launch of our new wedding decor hire packages including beautiful wisteria trees, blossom trees, silk flower arrangements and lanterns along with lots of other luxury wedding decorations. To celebrate we are giving you the chance to win your choice of one of the hire packages shown below! Not only that but we will also include a choice of our fresh flower or silk flower bridal party package for the lucky winner!
The competition will be posted on our Facebook page on Sunday 30th September 2018 and the closing date for entries will be Monday 29th October 2018 at 10pm. If you would like to be in with a chance to win this amazing prize please just like and comment on the Facebook competition post with the following information:
Wedding date and venue
Your favourite decor package
Why you would like to win.
After the competition closes we will go through all the entries and choose our favourite. The lucky winner will be announced on our Facebook page on the evening of Monday 5th November.
To be eligible to win, your wedding date must be between January 3rd 2019-December 20th 2019 and your wedding venue must be within a 50 mile radius of Sale M33. Please only one entry per couple. Full terms and conditions are listed at the bottom of this post.
Wedding Decor Packages
To make sure all the floral decorations for your special day work beautifully together we can also create the bouquets, buttonholes and corsages for your bridal party.
The winner of our prize will get to choose either of the packages below along with your chosen venue decor package. If you are the lucky winner and require any additional items for other members of your bridal party that are not included within the prize package the extra costs are listed below. (Please note these are discounted prices exclusively for the winner should they need other items).
Additional bridesmaid bouquet £45
Additional buttonhole £5
Additional corsage £10
Bridal party flower packages
Good luck to everyone who enters and please do share with any friends or family members who are planning their wedding!
Competition terms and condition
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition
- The process for determining the winner of the prize is as indicated in the competition information.
- Couples who have already booked Laurel Weddings to supply their wedding flowers and decorations are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per couple for their wedding. Multiple entries from other family members or friends will be disqualified.
- The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and email address. If the winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- A separate refundable hire deposit of £200 will be required to cover the cost of any hired items, such as; glassware, containers, vases. The hire deposit is to be paid 4 weeks before the wedding date and will be fully refunded upon return of the hired item(s) provided that they are returned undamaged, and in the same condition as at the time of delivery to you and/or your venue. In the event that a loaned item is returned broken or damaged, Laurel Weddings reserves the right to charge repair or replacement costs.
- All hired items, unless collected by Laurel Weddings, must be returned within 2 days after your wedding. Failure to do so will incur additional rental charges.
- Laurel Weddings will not be held responsible for any injuries/damages sustained to people or premises caused by any hired items whilst they are in your possession.
- Selected flowers may be mentioned on your order, and Laurel Weddings will endeavour to supply quoted flowers on your wedding day. Laurel Weddings reserves the right to alter or replace any flowers that may not be available on the day of the wedding; in such a case flowers of a similar style, colour and value will be used. Artistic license is held by Laurel Weddings.
- In setting up your flowers, the guidelines set out by your venue will supersede any prior arrangements made between you and Laurel Weddings.
- Laurel Weddings will endeavour to deliver your flowers at agreed times. We will not be held responsible for incorrect delivery instructions.
- Laurel Weddings may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions
- Laurel Weddings is not liable for failure to perform the obligations of the contract if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.