1. A non-refundable booking fee of 50% of the estimated total cost of your order will be payable on the acceptance of your order. The booking fee is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or postponement. If your wedding is postponed, Laurel Weddings will hold your deposit for an alternative date, subject to availability.
2. A separate deposit may be asked to cover the cost of any hired items, such as; glassware, containers, vases. The hire deposit will be fully refunded upon return of the hired item(s) provided that they are returned undamaged, and in the same condition as at the time of delivery to you and/or your venue.
2.1 In the event that a loaned item is returned broken or damaged, Laurel Weddings reserves the right to charge repair or replacement costs.
2.2. All hired items, unless collected by Laurel Weddings, must be returned within 2 days after your wedding. Failure to do so will incur additional rental charges.
2.3. Laurel Weddings will not be held responsible for any injuries/damages sustained to people or premises caused by any hired items whilst they are in your possession if they are used irresponsibly, or not for their intended purpose.
3. Full payment of the order balance must be made 28 days before your wedding date. If the balance money is not received by the due date, Laurel Weddings reserves the right to cancel the contract and retain any deposits paid.
4. Minor alterations and substitutions requested by you between the order acceptance and up to 5 weeks before your wedding day are accepted at the discretion of Laurel Weddings.
5. Selected flowers may be mentioned on your quote, and Laurel Weddings will endeavour to supply quoted flowers on your wedding day. Laurel Weddings reserves the right to alter or replace any flowers that may not be available on the day of the wedding; in such a case flowers of a similar style, colour and value will be used. Artistic license is held by Laurel Weddings.
6. In setting up your flowers, the guidelines set out by your venue will supersede any prior arrangements made between you and Laurel Weddings.
7. Laurel Weddings will endeavour to deliver your flowers at agreed times. We will not be held responsible for incorrect delivery instructions.
8. Laurel Weddings is not liable for failure to perform the obligations of the contract if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service
9. English law is applicable to any contract made under these terms.